Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can NOT wait for Devin to come home and see this:





I'm sure his face will be priceless, shocked, stunned, happy, he might even shed a tear and then and only then will I know it will be the perfect moment to give him a hug and say:



APRIL FOOLS!

come ON did you really think I would post something like this BEFORE telling Devin? Did you really think I am ready for something like this when I am still getting 4 hours a sleep a night? Muahhaha.. I'm so excited. .sorry neices or nephews and Sam close your ears. I borrowed the marker from my neighbor, after ruling out the option of having my other pregnant neighbor actually pee on it for me..

Any good stories from you guys?

3 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

I'm still recovering from my heart attack. You got me good girl. deep breaths... deep breaths.

Kev and Chels said...

that's awesome! you got me too and I WAS thinking, she's putting this on here before telling Devin? :) BTW, we're headed to CT next year. happy and sad as we'll miss good friends like you guys. i WISH we had gotten together sooner! i'd love to hang out again if your schedule allows for it. and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. i totally feel the same way about you-you're such a great example of "making valiance cool!" it would probably be easier if we just emailed:) my address is chevin2@gmail.com. hagd

Mindy said...

HAHA! Know what you mean. One of my conditions before I get pregnant again is "I have to be getting good nights of sleep again for A WHILE before I go back."