Thursday, April 2, 2009

update on april fools.

So, Devin didn't fall for it as hard as I hoped. I told him I had something to tell him when he got home, and that he should go look on the bathroom counter,,, he did, and I had to go watch his face, he had on instant of confusion, then he said "Wait,, WAIT!" then looked at me and said "April Fools you little Stinker!" Then he hugged me and laughed for like 5 minutes straight. He likes practical jokes played on him.. but I was so mad it didn't work! I guess the colored on lines didn't look as real as I'd hoped they would. NEXT year I am going to plan way ahead.
Watch out DEVIN.

4 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Smart husbands are so HARD to prank! I didn't really try hard this year.. So I'll be scheming for next year. My mother in law actually sent an email telling us SHE was pregnant, I laughed and laughed..

The Stronks Family said...

I love that you did that. Jesse would have absolutly died. He will fall for almost anything. The problem is that I can't keep a straight face. I would have been busting up before I even could get it out of my mouth.

Zana said...

I really like the 'MUAHAHAA' too funny. You need to play a belated April Fools joke on him, when he leasts expects it:)
That's what he gets for no fallin' for it!

Cindy Spratling said...

funny! i just made a really yummy and healthy dinner. i'll send you the recipe. easy too :)