- In sacrament meeting I looked over and saw two bare feet. After scolding: "Cache where are your boots? Where are your socks? Cache shrugged his shoulders and pulled out an extra pair of underwear out of his pocket. ??? I still don't know where his socks went.
- Naomi got her head stuck in a chair and I couldn't get it out. Nice accompaniment to the Young women singing: "Be still my soul." Also a lovely bruise left on her head from trying to get her out.
- Naomi layed down spread eagle in front of the door to the chapel as everyone was filing into the other wards sacrament meeting... very much in everyone's way. But in her mind they were in her way and glared gave everyone the stinker face, and tried to kick or hit anyone that stepped over her.
- We spent the last two hours of church just roaming the halls, and trying to block out the ever lingering thought: "Why did I come to church today?"
- Then Naomi pulled my skirt down to my knees.... I think the only person that might have saw was Trent. OH well, we're sorta family right? Not really.. we'll pretend. aaaah.
The blessing from today is that in 20 years I remember days like today and enjoy
sitting through quiet church that much more...
actually I imagine I'll miss it.