Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grandma and Grandpa Orton
PhotobucketPhotobucket


And because I always take too many pictures here are some more! The hawk is a crazy story. Everyone was just sitting in the living room when we heard a screech, looked over and the front door was open and there was a hawk sitting on the railing just looking in at everyone. By the time we got the camera out it had jumped over to the car, but yes this picture is taken from inside our house.. The rest of the pictures are some of the neighbors and friends that came to attend Naomi's blessing with us. We only had the people who traveled a bit come over after to eat because our house is too little and we don't get to see them as much as our other friends. We are so blessed to be surrounded by so many and such great people!
Photobucket

This is Raymond. He is just the cutest boy. He is our neighbor and he is mentally disabled. He is just the most innocent and loving boy, loving everyone he meets and always always always smiling unless his mp3 player is out of batteries, then he'll let you know. Sometimes I get to watch him if his parents have to work and he is so helpful in the kitchen. Well he was waiting all afternoon for his turn to hold Naomi. He waited and waited and waited patiently and kept reminding us that he would like a turn. He only signs he doesn't speak. Well when it was finally his turn, he was smiling so big I thought his face would bust in two. He did a really good job holding her and would talk to her in jibber jabber(he can't say real words). What a sweet boy. Everybody loves Raymond.
Photobucket

9 comments:

The Greenski's said...

Wow she is so beautiful. I love little baby girls they are great!!! So how is being a parent of 2 kids, I really cant even imagine that, or being pregnant again. or giving birth again, yikes. But you guys did it and look like youre hanging in there.... COngrats, we miss you guys a lot youre only like 5 hours away but with kids that might as well be living half way around the world from one another. PS Ilove your blog you put everyone else out there to shame. Im just impressed withmyself that I figured out how to put a background template on mine. :)

Whetton Family said...

Those pictures of your dad and Cache are so cute where is that?
I also think that Cache looks like your dad a bit.

Cindy Spratling said...

You are such a great photographer. You need to start a little business! You look so pretty in the pictures Amie! Miss you tons!

Dave & Colette said...

AMIE!!!!!!!!!!! It's Ash! This has got to be my most favorite blog of ALL time! I love it so much! The pictures of dad made me so happy, I am seriously bawling my head off right now. You are such a good photographer! I love Raymond so much! haha what a sweet boy! love you all~ash

Karli said...

Hey Amie, I'm an old friend of Devin's and found your blog through Dan's page. I just wanted to tell you I think you do an awesome job with your photography! I wanted to ask you what program you use for editing. I have photoshop but am clueless about using it most of the time. Anyway, do you take pictures for fun and/or for a job? You have a darling little family!
Karli
karli_jo77@hotmail.com

Cam and Mary said...

Hi Amie! I don't mind at all that you add us to your blog. I am going to do the same! You do the cutest things with your pictures! You are very talented. I am so glad I've gotten to know you a little the past week, and I'm sure there will be many more days in the mother's lounge! :) You have a beautiful family.

Deanna said...

Your little family is beautiful!!! I love your little girl's blessing dress, and the matching bonnet...what a story!

That is also one cute Bee!

natalie spratling said...

what a great day, your pictures make us feel as if we were there, wish we could have been. You look great...time to post again:) miss seeing what you are up to, I expect a daily entry.

Hetal Patel-White&Brandon White said...

Hi, How are you? I love your blog! This is Hetal Patel- White, you are so creative. Thank you so much for the note in church. It made me cry, you are such an amazing women. I am so glad we met. Your children are soooo cute. Hope to be your blogger friend.