Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blessing

Photobucket
Sunday was Naomi's blessing day. It was a nice day surrounded by our parents(minus my mom) and lots of St. Louis Family. Naomi wore the dress my mom made for me when I was blessed as a new born. She also found the extra fabric from 26 years ago and made a matching bonnet. Now whattya think about that? Pack rat or awesome? Devin's parents flew in for the weekend and entertained Cache like pros. My dad also flew in making it the first time I've seen him since last Christmas so it was really good to see him. He and fixed all our cabinents and broken drawers, and made sure our vehicles are up to par. It really was a great weekend .
Here are some pictures :Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Naomi with her daddy and two grandpas.
What a lucky girl to have such great men in her life.

11 comments:

Acor Almanac said...

Those are beautiful pictures! Can't wait to meet her in a couple weeks!

Kara and Chant said...

She looked beautiful! Was the dress yours? I love the little bracelet!

Whetton Family said...

She really looked so adorable and that soup WOW AMAZING! I loved what you wrote about Cache for his birthday. You are such a good mom. I think that you did an awesome job with the cake. I totaly agree with the little kids naturally wanting to follow him I was talking to Chris about that the other day. He just has something about him that everyone just loves!

carrie said...

The pictures are beautiful! Naomi is so cute don't you love little girls! Boys are cute too;)
Also I saw your cake for Cache's birthday it looked amazing, great job!

natalie spratling said...

Amie, she is so precious:) Love the top picture. It's as though she's remembering Heaven. Love her sweet little bracelet and darling dress. Did your Dad fly in for the blessing? That's what we heard. I am saving the top picture to my computer..I love it. I know what you mean about editing...I have become addicted as well trust me though the pictures are beautiful; with them being of Naomi how could they not be. Love you guys.

Cher said...

so cute!!!!

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

Beautiful!! And well done on the bonnett, it's adorable.

Dave & Colette said...

awe yayayayayay! I love our Daddio!!!! ~ash-pash

Cher said...

Awwwww!!!!! I wish I could've been there. Naomi looks like a model baby and her cheeks are getting so squishy!!! Her bonnet is to die for, I am looking for dresses for Lucy, not sure if I want her to wear Jocey's or have her own. Also, I need your camera!!! Hopefully that will be my Christmas present, maybe you could drop Chad a hint or two:) Was it the D60 or D80, I can't remember. My cousin Andrea has one, although I can't remember which one, you'll have to check out her blog, she takes a photography class and has lots of cool websites and stuff to learn how to do things. I miss you and wish I could see you guys!

Mardee Rae said...

AAAAAh! That top picture is totally squealable. I mean it--I squealed with delight inside when I saw it. So gorgeous. Wow, I love that your mom made the bonnet out of the same fabric...dedication. I want to be that kind of mommy.

Eric the Great said...

Congrats Devin! I didn't even know you guys had another baby. I guess I should probably keep up on these blogs.

Elggren