Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9.8.09

To: My sister Ashley
From: your biggest sister


I just typed the date and realized it was your Birthday.

So... lets just say a word about the funnest, peppiest, most talented little sister anyone ever had! Happy Birthday.
How old are you? 19? I know it is not too uncommon for me to spontaneously laugh or just smile and when questioned about it, comes the response: "Oh I was just thinking about Ashley."
Photobucket
So here is to the:
Beautiful
fun.
confident
opera singing(real operas not just the shower singing type)
hot pink wearing,
big belt loving, red lipstick wearing,
cheese sandwich eating,
weekly temple attending,
most cultured Spratling award winning,
4.o getting,
trend setting,
pedicure giving,
brittney spears t-shirt wearing(you know you did!),
sweetest,
softest hearted

Birthday girl there ever was.

Happy Birthday. Love you.

2 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

AMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are soooooo incredibly, undescribably, amazingly, and fabulously sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! Thank you so so so much! THe was the biggest confidence booster I have ever had! I love love love you:) P.S. I am 20 now ;) ~Arsh

Cindy Spratling said...

Hahahahaha! We are laughing so hard. It's so true, all of it. I love that girl! Miss you tons!