Monday, March 31, 2008

We Miss Asheee







We had such a great week with Ashley visiting! More than any of us I think Cache enjoyed her the very most. Ashley and Cache shared a bedroom for the week. Cache loved waking up to Ashley laying in the spare bed, and every morning since Ash left, when I go to get Cache from his crib, he always looks around and asks: "Ashee?" I'm sure Ash misses getting woke up bright and early every morning by a two year old shooting her with his pistol from between the bars on his crib! Thanks for visiting Ashley, We love you!

4 comments:

Cher said...

Hahahah! Shooting her in the morning, so boy and SO FUNNY! You guys are so cute, I'm glad you had so much fun!

Dave & Colette said...

awe AMIE!!!!!!! I miss you guys sooooooo much :( If I could, I would come back in a heart beat! I just might die! Christmas is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far away! What am I going to do?

Cindy Spratling said...

This is too cute. I can just see Ashley cracking up every morning at Cache shooting her. And yah, Christmas is too far away!

natalie spratling said...

It looks like you had a blast. How fun to have family come and visit. Did you guys go to a play? Yummy milk shake. We need to come and visit you guys.