Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A- Attached or single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Devin of course
C- Cake or Pie? Amen Sandy Ice cream cake.
D- Day of choice? Sunny Saturday..I can work out with out Cache jumping on my back or trying to play on the machines..Then we can do whatever we want for the rest of the day with Devin.
E- Essential Item? cellphone,mascara,hair moose.
F- Favorite color? RED
G- Gummy bears or worms? chocolate covered gummy bears.
H- Home town? Pendleton Oregon. Let R' Buck!
I- Favorite indulgence? clothes shopping,Red Robin california chicken burger with avacado and no bacon and a strawberry milkshake..I'm pretty specific.
J- January of July? July! Warm summer evenings with fireworks?! compared to the depression of christmas is over but winter is not..January..BLAH.July is an obvious choice.
K- Kids? I have one and and another on the way..I can see myself being very satisfied with 4, but I had a blast growing up with 6 of us..so who knows.. one at a time..however many I feel I could be a good, calm happy mother too.. Right now that number is two.
L- Life isn't complete without? Family and laughter
M- Marriage date? December 29,2004
N- # of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters,4 brothers.
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges right now..(it's my biggest craving this time around)
P- Phobia and fears? I'm claustrophobic..always have been, but it's gotten near needing a therapist since having to have MRI's.
Q- Qoute? "Never supress a generous thought." Sister Kimball "It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked."- B.J. Palmer, father of chiropractic

R- Reason to smile? The sun shining and Cache trying to explain something to me that he is really excited about. Oh and Devin getting home in the afternoon!
S- Season of choice? I love ALL seasons.. but Fall is my favorite.. That's when I had Cache and it was such a beautiful time of year and I love Halloween.
T- Tag three people: Ashley green,Cherisse,Cindy and Natalie and anyone else who reads this.
U- Unknown fact about me? Well if you don't know there is probably a dang good reason..but let's see something I could probably tell you is that right now I weigh the exact same as Devin and sometimes I try make him gain wieght by serving him extra..We are pretty competetive with one another especially when we go jogging together..we end up running the loop pretty fast but only because neither of us want to be out done by the other...I'll be honest though Devin would kill me in any physical competition..
V- Vegetable? celery and sugar snap peas
W- Worst habit? Eating WAY too fast and slouching
X- X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound, this is a dumb question..x rays give off radiation.. why would you pick that?
Z- Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments: