Thursday, March 20, 2008

This Post is For Cindy

Want some Cindy? I wait all year for this Candy to come out at Easter. We are on our second bag already. I ask Devin to hide them from me before we go to bed each night so I can't snack on them all the next day and believe me I look for them every day when he's at school. Then after Cache goes to sleep at night, Devin gets them out and we enjoy. They are so GOOD!





I tried to do a side by side, but this was as close as I could get. These two cousins have kindred spirits or maybe they are both just TWO years old. But the same day Cindy posted this picture of Claire, I had already taken this picture of Cache that same day.(He is sitting in time out and doesn't even care.) I tried to not laugh, but failed and now he thinks its super funny to find my make up.. oh boy.









This is Amelie. I thought I would add a picture of her at the end to show you guys the little girl I babysit everyday, except the weekends. She is a red head and pretty happy and easy. I started watching her when she was about a month old and she is now 7 months old. Pretty fun.

5 comments:

Cher said...

Hahahaha. Cache is soo funny, his face is hilarious. I hear you on Easter Candy, we've already eaten half of ours. I was lying in bed this morning and I heard the candy bag crinkling and it was Jocey. She said, I need some to put in my purse!

natalie spratling said...

love the makeup, they are kindred spirits. i also love the easter candy, can't get enough:) Have a fabulous Easter.

Cindy Spratling said...

Ummm! Yes I want some! I am jealous. You know me too well Amie :) So funny that Cache and Claire both got into makeup on the same day! Naughty's!!! Miss you guys. Especially now that I know you have Easter candy at your house :)

Ben said...

It's me again! I'm just missing you guys tonight. Cache is the handsomest boy in the world!

Ben said...

From Cindy