Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunny Day!

St. Louis is CRaaazee. When it comes to weather at least. Today it hit 78 degrees and snow and winter weather warning is predicted for the rest of the week. Yesterday, was really nice too. I went outside to go to the gym, but when I felt the warmth I ran back inside and said "We're going to the Lake!" This lake has become my place of refuge..(I have to have at least one everywhere I live)..It's calm and beautiful and I can breath deeper here. This is also the lake that I took rowing lessons on and I just can't get enough of it's beauty. No motorized boats are allowed here even though it's a massive lake. I love this place. (The pictures of me and Cache I'm bending over to help Cache with my cellphone. He was wishing my mom Happy Birthday.) Happy Birthday MOM! Love you.



I don't know if you Can tell, but this bird looks like it's standing on water.. There was just a little layer of ice that water was flowing ontop of, so the seagulls were all walking around thinking they were so cool walking on water..pfft. Can't fool me.






We needed to come home so Devin could study, but there was no keeping Cache or I out of that beautiful weather.. especially when we new snow was coming. So we walked to the park smelling BBQ's happening the whole way...



7 comments:

natalie spratling said...

Amy love the pictures! They are amazing! you are becoming quite the photographer. What a fun day...I need to find a refuge we do have several lakes around we are waiting for them to freeze so we can ice skate. Have a great week. hugs from all of us.

Cher said...

How fun! I am glad you enjoyed the weather. When it starts snowing again, you need to come visit us;) Cach has the longest stride I have ever seen from any kid, he's gonna be an athlete for sure. Great pictures, you look cute too;)

Tait said...

...and now a snow day..

Cindy Spratling said...

I am jealous of your nice weather. Even though you still get snow, you at least have a ice break! Wish we lived closer :) Miss you guys!

Tait said...

Jeff wrecked his car...yah..he wanted the van today but Raynell wanted it to go to the butterfly house..

Mattew & Julie Thueson said...

you guys take the best pictures. Looks like a fun day.

Anonymous said...

how is life? i can't believe how big cache is getting, he still cracks me up, congrats with the new baby, i'm so happy for you guys, how much longer for school?