Friday, November 30, 2012

Fall Wrap Up

1st grade going strong.
"Oh Hot punky Mama"









Dinner in punky done.

Since Cache started all day school, these two have become closer being at home all day.
Pre-school co-op.  Once a week, I teach every 4 weeks or so. It's great!
Naomi also does dance once a week. It's right near our house.  Our life is very nice and compact right now. Dance down the street, Dad's work (all 3 different jobs he does) all down another street. Church is almost visible from our house... our ward is in one square mile... our house is the size of a fairy house... small and simple. Now if only there was a beach down the next street...
Gage loves shoes did you know? He sleeps with them on. 
He also thinks his "Pachow" slippers are shoes. YOU try to convince him differently.
Honestly, I'm a softy. Whatever makes you happy little boy.
Morning scriptures.
National walk to school day...
Family dinners at Aunt Julie's. Chances are that we won't always live in the same town as 2 of Devin's siblings. So we feel this is a blessed time. (Noah's birthday)
Naomi is still just giving us a run for our money.
Tonight she told Devin: "Daddy please shut my door so I can see my friends and their red blinking  lights." Uuuuh.... Earlier she told me almost the same that she thought it might be a good idea for Cache to sleep in her room till it gets really dark and he can see all the red blinking friends of hers and he will just really like them!
She dressed her dolly in a knee pad, bucket and headband for a necklace and proclaims:
"You are just sooo cute! I love you."
Gage melts my heart on a daily basis.
I'm so in love with this chubby baby.
Fall running


Sooo... as I was running, the path went under this bridge... I suddenly got crazy urgent feeling to get the heck out of there and did. But continued on a different path... that wasn't dark.  That night on the news, a cougar attack was reported (on a dog) in the exact area I was running at the exact time of day. (dusk) Who knows... 

Devin went with me the rest of my training runs..
So did this happy guy.
And my awesome little boy.  I didn't know he could do that? I can't do that.
Some fall parties at friends... (Camdon's parents)
Pumpkin pancakes, which are apparently were plate licking good!


Yup that was a great fall.  
And that's another wrap!

No comments: