Tuesday, April 3, 2012

General Conference Weekend.

Ah man General Conference is just a FLOOD of spiritual food.
You know on tv when they put a person in a little box and blow money all around and they have like 10 seconds to collect as many dollar bills as possible? That is what  General Conference is like.  I can't write fast enough.  I want to make a sign and stick it on my wall after almost every other sentence spoken.  The world suddenly become a very clear picture.  I am filled with truth, inspiration, hope, awe, so much love,  and even more gratefulness that I got to hear these words.  FILLS me up completely.
This This General Conference weekend was lovely just like always.

Breakfast Burritos inbetween sessions,
Basketball inbetween talks..

Walks around the block,


My parents and siblings visited on their way back from all their spring break fun.
My mom loves babies.



 Such a blessed and beautiful time of year.

No comments: