Monday, October 25, 2010

I've been having kind of a slump week,  and I finally pinned it down, I need to make a pretty picture.  So we planned and scouted out an area, and it rained all weekend. I do love rain, and think it might make for some fun pictures, but not with a newbie baby, I felt like that would fall under the category of bad parenting.  So instead I found  pictures of our Sprating family Oregon coast trip right before the baby was born.  I haven't even had time to take a look at these. Here are some of my favorites.



I love this last picture of everyone hanging out in the kitchen before bed just eating whatever is in site, making fun of each other, and just bein together. 
Then we put the kids down and played the game: Loaded Questions 
 EVERY. NIGHT. 
And laughed till our faces and ribs hurt. I think Joey stopped breathing one time.
It has been years since laughing that hard.
 Maybe THAT's what put me into early labor!  


Thanks for such a good trip mom and dad.
memories to last forever.

I'm gonna go look at the rest of the pictures and post some more.



2 comments:

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

Yes please post more!! I like the family one you chose and I like what you did to it!

natalie spratling said...

What a fabulous trip, where did you guys stay it looks like great accomadations, all of you together. I agree with sarah post some more.