Monday, May 3, 2010


Sometimes you two are TOO much alike.
  You battle it out around here and get Daddy and I both a bit frazzled.

you both are competitive
You are FAST
Never stop moving
Never stop EATING
you love your friends
 love social gatherings
 LOVE having fun.

you are both really playful
 both love football!
you both love a blankie(or three)
you love your daddy
you both have crazy-funny laughs
you both have the cutest li'l toosh that looks extra cute in baby  GAP jammies (my fav)


you both LOVE dogs
you both run like line backers (except Nay's one girly hand out to side)
you both have rosey cheeks


you both can have a "don't mess with me" with attitude.
you both  like going head first down the biggest slides.


you both wear me out. 
 you both make me happier than I ever imagined. 


You both are my favorites ever.




4 comments:

shelly said...

Oh, the cuteness!!

Kara and Chant said...

Those are some adorable pictures! You are such a sweet mommy!

thueson2 said...

Are you sure that is about the kids, sounds a lot like you and Devin!

Amie Orton said...

you are so right Julie (or Matt)

My toosh looks extremely cute in baby GaP Jammies :)