Monday, September 1, 2008

Suprise!!!



Haha, Just kidding.. although this is a beautiful baby, he is not mine. This is the real Mommy

April gave birth to Mckay Theodore Barrett 2 and 1/2 weeks early and still weighing in over 9lbs, so we were praying she would have him early! She was due the day before me. I'm so excited for her to be a mom. What a lucky baby.
So you remember these three Beautiful Bellies? Well mine is the only one left, with no telling if she's come today or in 3 weeks. I really am okay with her coming on her due date, then Devin will be done with his first set national boards(which will be the biggest test of Devin's life so far, so pretty big deal). And one of our mom's will be here to watch Cache....so I can just go and not worry about him. However my contractions are getting pretty constant(braxton hicks whatever) and I sleep about 2 hours a night in 15 minute incraments because it feels like I'm in labor..so who knows.. My neighbors and I were walking about 3-5 miles every other day.. so I slowed down on that hoping she will stay in a bit longer....There is stillso much to do before she makes her arrival.

So since nobody knows when and all the books say nothing predicts it.. When do you think the third and final bump of this trio will make it's debut? Make a guess, and maybe we'll give her your middle name.. Maybe.. if your middle name is Tahitian.. I'm going to go take another nap.

6 comments:

carrie said...

your blog is very cute too! where have I been. I can't believe it took me this long I guess I just didn't know what I was missing. you are such an adorable prego lady if I were you I wouldn't mind staying pregnant either but as I carry my babies straight out front I'm usually getting a lot of comments about when I'm due, at 7 months. Do you know what you are going to name her?

natalie spratling said...

you got me, i really thought you had your sweet little girl. Ok my guess is one day before your due date. I think Natalie would be a great middle name. I'm sure you could make it sound Tahitian. Good luck these next two weeks. love you guys.

Cher said...

Okay, so since my name is Tahitian do I have a better chance? Here are the guesses from my family and they all count towards naming your baby after me!
Chad- Sept 11 (except he wants you to name her Terrance but you can call her Terry if that isn't feminine enough)
Cherisse- Sept. 16th (if you are like me then the little miss will probably come around your due date
Dallin- Sept 6
Jocey- Sept 13
Baby #3- Sept 8

I think that covers it. I hope I win.

Cindy Spratling said...

My guess is Sept. 20. Not because I think you will go over your due date, but just because it will be nice to have your mom there. And it's okay... Cindy isn't really a good middle name so I won't be offended if you don't use it. You are so beautiful Amie.

Ben said...

You totally had me for a second on the Suprise thing. That was funny.

Cindy Spratling said...

I totally missed that last post until today! (The one where Cache is singing primary songs). K, just put him on an airplane NOW and send him to me! He is so ssstttiiinnnkkkkiiinn CUTE! I love that little guy! He is so smart too! He knows all the songs! You do such a good job with him Amie. Miss you guys!