Saturday, November 24, 2007

THANKSGIVING


I could never name all my blessings but I'm gonna try anyway. Here is what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:


1.Devin

2. That cache was born and help me realize what real joy is.

3. Devin(oh did i say that?)

4. A husband who can make me laugh anytime,, especially when things are seriously tense.

5. My jogging stoller! with out which I would be 20lbs heavier and even more cranky(running is my drug)

6. A warm home

7. food food and food

8. The Gospel (these are not in order okay.)

9. A car that runs very nicely

10. Target

11. my visiting teachers-they are the neatest ladies ever and take me on photoshoots in the city and make really good bread.

12. my orthodics and new running shoes.. stellar combination

13.The BOOK of Mormon..because i read it and think: "why were they so prideful and stupid?" and then i realize "oh I do that too. I must be prideful and stupid."

14. My cell phone -which keeps me connected to anyone and everyone i need to talk to and doesn't ever get telemarketers.

15. Music-just adds so much to life whether I'm cleaning the house running, driving or sitting in church...

16. My five siblings.. they are my best friends. They are so funny!

17. Cindy because she makes Ben even better to be around and I want to be just like her.

18. To be able to know all my grandparents and great granddparents.. and also get to know how amazing of people I come from ...so maybe I can grow up to be like them some day

19. Devin's parents-they are so faithful and accomplish so much in a day. They inspire me

20. My parents-they are so kind and hard working. I always have a place and people to go home too... a sweet haven in this world.

21. Mascara-with out it,I would be or atleast look like a different person..I probably wouldn't be married..

22.Moose- also without which I would look like a different person and be hated in theaters for my large hair. I would be a freak show.

23.Showers-which I'm going to go take right now and finish this list later.

3 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Oh... shanks Amie. I can't believe I made your list. I'm thankful for you too. I was just telling Ben today how glad I am that his sisters are so sweet and fun. And the mascara thing... that was funny. Can't wait to see you guys.

Cher said...

LOL! I am still laughing. That was a cute post! Love ya.

natalie spratling said...

great list! devin has a great wife..tell him since he made #1 and #3 on your list. Also love the mascara, it is such a simple thing yet so great. love ya, natalie