Sunday, May 26, 2013

Naomi- Spring Dance Recital

Naomi's spring Dance recital! 
Nay and I(the girls) went early because I was a backstage mommy.
Devin took the boys. He ran errands for me, cleaned them all up and got them to the performance on time.
Devin is really good at playing Mr. Mom. When it is time for him to step up and take my place for a day, he is very efficient and on task,  just like his mom.
That being said, it's always fun to see what he's got them dressed in or what he's been doing. He always has some kind of surprise! 
This time he picked up Naomi a pink rose and gave the boys and himself all haircuts!  
And he decided to try out my Grandpa's Tahitian shirt. I loved it! 
* This is also the closest we could get Cache in a group shot.
Naomi did so good shaking her little tutu on stage with her two dances. 
I sweated it out trying to keep ten little girls entertained, pottied and quiet for 2+ hours.
There were 100+ dancers. I am so impressed with my friend Bri who runs it all. 
Naomi looves to dance. 

 Cache sat by his good friend Sawyer.
I got several reports from other mom's that the 2 boys danced and sang along to every dance.
 Devin even picked up PINK icecream sandwiches for us to eat afterwards.
A few pictures of Naomi getting ready. 
She loves her picture taken. 


Good dancing Naomi! We are so proud that you are ours!

1 comment:

Cher said...

She is SOOOO beautiful and cute all at the same time;)