- Rained and poured. Love! It did however discourage us from our camping plans.
- Watched movies
- slept in our own beds with the windows open to smell the storm.
- Woke up and drove to the mountains for breakfast.
- Gage LOOOVES pancakes. All morning long while everyone else was at the river, he kept coming back to his plate. He would sing and giggle and say: "Syrup. hehe."
He and his pancakes had a grand time together.
- Naomi: "Mom, come with me, lets go find pretty things, because we are pretty and need to hold pretty things.
- Gym as a family. Since Devin's speed school is part of our gym right now(Axiom), we can go over and play there and have the whole place to ourselves. Naomi made me a bed of weighted balls. Surprisingly comfy.
- Ended the weekend with games and a BBQ at the Hanks. Will post Devin winning minute to win it. Hilarious!