Friday, January 16, 2009



Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas. Good memories, starting with family Spratling picture 2008:

Photobucket


I love how everyone looks genuinly happy, but really it was cold, sick crying babies and everyone annoying everyone else. Do any of you have a GOOD time taking family pictures? So far it hasn't happened for me yet.
Photobucket
Well Ashley had a good time at family pictures, we laughed
a lot trying to get the perfect air picture.
Photobucket
As you can see it has to be pretty bad for Ashley to have a bad time.
Pictured below is my other sister Sarah and her hubby of one year Nick. We have the same anniversary, so we spent it together this year, with a movie and dinner. So fun to double date with siblings, we never get too living so far away in Missouri! Thanks for spending you first anniversary with us Sarah and Nick!
Photobucket
Devin's parent's live just over the mountain so we got to spend some good quality time with his parents and their animals. This is Devin's dog Cooter. The first time I met Devin, he had Cooter and wanted to show everyone his dog. I was the only one that actually came outside to see Cooter. Inside, the rest of the group began gossiping about us. "What's going on out there with those two?" Well actually nothing was, but i was the only one that wanted to meet the dog, so as Brian Regan would say "one thing lead to another," and we decided to make the rumors come true and we got married. So thanks Cooter for finding me a husband.
Photobucket
The best thing about this pup, is that he's gotta be old in dog years by now, but he still acts like a pup, so playful. Devin might be the only person in the world to outlast Cooters energy.
Photobucket
By the end of Devin and Cooters game of snow football.
Cooter was begging to be let back into his kennel! Really!
Photobucket
But Devin wasn't done, he kept going.
Photobucket
Cache and Devin spending some quality father-son time:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Naomi with her Uncle Ben
Photobucket

Photobucket
We love Uncle Ben!
Photobucket
aaah look they are already serving one another! I came
into the room to see Cache comfortably watching his cartoons.
I just love nose picker pictures
.

5 comments:

Cher said...

Oh OH, Naomi is so cute, I love her luscious lips. Cache and Devin kill me with their little games.

Kim Chapman said...

Love your blog, Amie. You take beautiful pictures. I'll have to pick your brain some day and have you teach me some pointers. Glad you had such a nice Christmas break.

natalie spratling said...

Love all of the family pictures. Love that Naomi has already learned to served her brother:)

Aimee said...

Amie-Such beautiful pictures.. we miss you guys..It looks like you had a great Christmas. When do you come back?

Cindy Spratling said...

Holy Cow, I can't explain how much I am laughing at Ben right now! He is out of town right now, so I am missing him, but that pic of his is dang funny. Oh Ben! Miss you guys!