Sunday, October 12, 2008
Here ya go mom
This is Naomi just shy of 4 weeks old. She weighs in at 9lbs 6oz and 20 inches(she shrunk I guess), Not the best photos, but the best your gonna get tonight...Cache can now get out of his crib and so nap time is shot and bed time is a 2 hour ordeal on a good night..our nerves our shot..
here let me try and be positive for a moment.. lets see,, getting to know Naomi..
1.She has a very girly cry and is learning that it makes us jump to her very need.
2. She loves the sound of the shower-just like her mom.. I love the sound of the shower..it puts me right to sleep.
3. She loves her hair washed with warm water and gets really calm and coos.
4. She really likes to get a bath, as long as someone is holding her hand, she won't be scared.
5. Sometimes if she is having a hard time going to sleep, you just hold her hand and she will calm down..i think this is so cute.
6. She's got an appetite to match the rest of the family!(big)
Its so fun to get to know her. So far I think she will be very different from Cache..he is a one of a kind though so that's expected!