Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Second Attempt at photoshop:
I googled my brains out and figured out how to clone out
the shed in the background.

It's apparently cowboy week. 
Last week was rock star week. And so it goes...
Cowboy week is my favorite.  
More pictures coming. I haven't edited pictures for so long I
forgot how much fun it is.  So those are coming after I get my pregnant belly
through 55 minutes of Yoga, make dinner, and finish preparing 
for the Young woman's activity tonight.

I should probably shower in there somewhere...meh. Overrated.



{ n a o m i }

Photobucket

What is this face? So funny.


Photobucket


Isn't she pretty?  I am not this pretty at 6:45 AM. Or ever.
Good thing a camera only shoots in one direction!
And good thing my neighbors were all still asleep.

3 comments:

Beck n' Ben said...

Oh my gosh. This is the CUTEST thing I have EVER seen. Awesome pic! bex

Michelle K. said...

I am in love with her cowboy boots! Yeah, I have had Photoshop for over 6 months now and I still have no clue how to use it! It intimidates the crap out of me. It looks like you are already better at it than I am!

Suze said...

Chache has theme weeks just like me! :)