Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12.01.09 report

We celebrated Devin's birthday at Red Lobster, because Cache has been insisting on Red Lobster for weeks. NO idea where he got that idea. At dinner, Cache kept trying to order Lobster, but we settled for clam chowder and he got to eat some of our shrimp that had "feet like lobsters." And Naomi kept trying to hand her plate to the waitress. Eating out with children is a workout. We tried a new cheescake recipe this year. A white chocolate rasberry truffle cheesecake. Pretty good. VERY rich. I forgot to get Devin his annual bottle of BBQ sauce.. I'm really bad at birthdays. Really. But I love you Devin. And lucky Devin is easy to please, and loves any effort. My sweet Devin. Next year, maybe we can have family over to eat the cheescake!


1 comment:

Kara and Chant said...

That's cute about Red Lobster. Kids are funny. I like the cheesecake idea.