Monday, July 27, 2009

H.O.M.E s.w.e.e.t. H.O.M.E

Since I'm home sick, here is a couple pictures from home. I've gotten pretty use to being away from home, except two times a year it still stings a bit: Holidays and Harvest!




pic on left: my dad driving combine.
Pic on right: my little brother Joey who turned 16 last week!


I don't consider myself that old, but I can clearly remember rocking Joey to sleep when he was smaller than Naomi. I love to see my family working together in the field. Joey is driving grain truck full time this year, which means he is one of the older boys.. crazy to think about! And Sammy is driving stubble buster. He's too little to work that hard! haha, just kidding it's high time. These two baby boys have life WAY too easy. Mom and Dad have turned into softies! :) No really.

2 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Yeah, I completely agree that our baby brothers have life way too easy. They don't work half as hard as I had to work during the summers when I was their age. Dad said they outsource most of the field walking now, so those two babies pretty much didn't do any this year.

Nick and Sarah Leonard said...

I only have two memories of walking fields in my entire life ha ha!
Sarah